Sunday, June 27, 2010

What Does Ped On White Wire Mean

Baltscheit Martin, his sons and the favorite book of the three.

In Wikipedia, he is a German comic book artist, illustrator, writer and actor, or speaker. I like him as the author prefers. And like the best me his successful book "From the lions, could not write." That is, "The story of the fox who lost his mind" that appears in the fall, and he sent me in advance has great opportunities to catch up with the lion.

Now to the book, which he finds best.
Baltscheit Martin writes:

is our undisputed favorite book:
"I've known" by Moni Port


My sons, both 20 months old love this book even if I'm not here. I'm not really interested in such books. And when the children with books, I do not like, I do not read out of sympathy or pity, but did not. So I am a No-Bad-books-reading-raven-father, or let us say this: without something in it for me, I read a word. But Moni Ports book has no words, at least not that tell stories, and yet it is a book full of ideas, sounds and drama.


The things we know are intelligently selected and arranged, and in truth it is of course purely philosophical. My boys read before showing her fingers over the beautiful, simplified drawings and I'm on the radio, speak what they think or want to hear. The best first family book that I think of you. Thanks Moni Port!

© Klett children's book publisher

0 comments:

Post a Comment