Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Captain Morgan Dark And Stormy

The ax will know what and you have to answer.

Dear reader,

I asked myself many times, if your you maybe a rating system wishes for the books reviewed. Because as you know, I tend to sometimes even Labern undecided - there is not necessarily clear at the end of the article, I think the book now.

Such a scoring system has indeed (as discussed at the moment with Borstel ) advantages and disadvantages. Therefore the question to you: What do you want? If the ax now points awarded? Asterisk? Pancakes? Something completely different?

can in the side bar on the right to rate you, and suggestions via comment, I am extremely pleased. If any part, remains a punishment everything as it is. At least.


It owes
your ax

0 comments:

Post a Comment