Saturday, April 7, 2007

Paper To Catch An Egg

A start.

board games - if you do not like?

Granted before this hobby gets the popularity of films are still many Meeple swallowed by the dog. But still, discover more and more people worldwide board games - and sociable game nights - for themselves. And that is exactly

go here: the hobby in all its facets. What are good what is bad board games, and why? What makes a good game? How to develop your own games? And how do I get my (e) (s) to the people?

many questions. But who am I that I dare to answer these questions? In short, to this day I have yet to publish a single game (other than Dungeon Bash , but the does not count), but go a considerable time with a few prototypes (ie playable house developments) pregnant, and at least one would have almost found a publisher - but that's another story.

The following contributions will surely be somewhat subjective, but that's supposed to be. And if I write too much nonsense there are the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment