Thursday, February 24, 2011

Betty Crocker Pound Cake Variations

BATHROOMS

Today, there are some impressions from the bathroom. There is a bathroom as 100 others in Germany to a rented apartment - but very okay. I've seen worse. It has about 8 square meters square and is cleaned by quickly. There have everything you need. Shower, toilet, bathtub, sink. to provide space for a Schrankerl is also available and in everyday life, even the great laundry basket in front of the bathtub. Do we visit, however, he must seek another Platzerl. The bathroom is tiled up to the ceiling but at least in white! ;-)
The Flascherl I have little trouble with some pimped - this looks a discount-shower gel, the quality of which I deny not, but same again a lot of high-quality. Look, look ... more often I find myself at times a tiny bit of pink. This color I have in recent years avoided strong, but it infected me so slow with this virus. ;-)
The laundry basket is between tub and toilet and the timber lid is actually nackert rarely so ... It is generally used as a laundry, reading glasses and newspaper rack.
The idea of a soap bag did in this case, when Alex (Min lille Hus) geguttenbergert because my dearest love to collect soaps and all rumflattern always kind of indiscriminate in a drawer. So they are all together, may look to himself hinduften and did not look so unattractive. My bag, although not even sew as with Alex, but a gift from my mom, and even older.
this formerly black-metal-colored candle I have several years ago simply with white paint from the paint box ; whitewashed. The result is this beautiful shabby look. The crochet, knit blankets, strictly speaking, I serve as wash cloths to remove make of it and I really can never have enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment