Friday, February 25, 2011

Free Sean Cody On Iphone

A geguttenbergertes gift for you

Ha! The love
Living Dreams Maria gave me the first prize for the word of the year, namely "geguttenbergert" awarded. So if the word appears somewhere now! It is from me! It is my intellectual property. I invented it, and a PhD for that. ;-) I'm finally a Frängin.

And because I love the Siggi geguttenbergert have such a right Spurch, I made up a little gift to you, which you turn in the form of the little logo's will most likely guttenberger! If you share a passion with me!

Here is the small button that you are allowed guttenberger whim:





PS: And NO, I have nothing against Karl-Theodor! I like him. And if he will not remain a minister, then I wish him to me as the next Bavarian father - or the new state Frangn. ;-)

PPS: And yes today because it is sometimes as much again - "The day of the Franks in Veitshöchheim - Here you can you even look at what hold the Upper Palatinate SE of us! But I love all the Upper Palatinate I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment