Friday, February 11, 2011

Saran Wrap Preparation H Bio-dyne

The perfect laptop bag

My Looking for a laptop bag was still not successful. I wear a suit without a tie and denim pants with Veston. Either my leather bags are too conservative, or the brand labels scare me off. Also I can not get used to the plastic bags. Do you have a recommendation for me? Luigi F., via e-mail

laptop bags, especially from the nylon, I have a horror! But how about if you instead of looking for a new bag, re-dimension to your laptop? That would in my view, the right investment strategy. For most of these cases are meaningless heavy and bulky. The 11-inch Airbook Apple is the new standard for smart mobile Tipper. It fits easily in a fine leather handbag, even if you wrap it with a thin neoprene protective coat.


vom10.2.2011 Addendum I of readers Mihael:
The suggestion for an alternative to using a smaller notebook, unfortunately not for the majority of employees . Often, companies are not so innovative that they meet the employees wishes notebook or even allow to use their own laptops for the company. Even bigger notebooks do have their advantages, eg in the area as well as ergonomic in performance. I have a lot of time looking for the perfect notebook case requires, because I this nylon bags, the manufacturer refused, and the standard leather models "bull" was held. Now I am become lucky and my recommendation is the German manufacturers' aunts & uncles .

0 comments:

Post a Comment