Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mutivitamin And Easy Bruising

Reasonable men watches under 5000 francs

For some time I'm looking for a watch of Swiss construction for everyday use in the financial sector. Is there a middle way between an understatement signaling Swatch and an IWC Portofino for which I am missing the event to purchase? I'm with my restriction to a Swiss product too conservative, or is even finding the middle way to Swiss? O. Martin, by e-mail

Shall I now call this really a particular brand? All right, you have their wish. Here are my Top Ten of the affordable men's watches, almost all of the Switzerland come.

first Omega Speedmaster
second Tudor Heritage Chrono
third Seiko Spring Drive
4th Nomos Zurich
5th TAG Heuer Monaco
6th Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope
7th Rado Original
8th Zenith Elite Automatic
9th MIH Watch by LudwigOechslin
10th Tissot

This selection is totally subjective and not exhaustive. With contradiction and supplements is therefore expected


supplement dated 20/02/2011 of reader Rolf L..
Thank you my ORIS Hunter Edition not to the 10 Top-Ten have counted! The idea a parade ground banker would wear such a clock on your wrist would irritate me ...

supplement dated 20/02/2011 of reader Heiner K.
A beautiful line of non-Swiss watch that would qualify is at stowa . de is the Antea. And unlike all good Swiss watches can and must be purchased at Stowa over the Internet.
addendum of 20/02/2011 reader of Hans Ruedi B.:
In addition to the list of top ten Swiss watches, I would have a clock that I want to put first. There is a clock that accompanied me every day that I miss in no case more like that can be individually designed to cover all needs of a stylish man. I speak from Maurice de Mauriac, the mark of the Zurich watchmaking workshop of Daniel Dreyfus.

supplement the author of this blog:
Mr. Dreyfuss, for this passionate advertisement you must give to the Lord, but as free-carrier lifetime rights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment