Thursday, February 17, 2011

Singapore Dr.scholl´s

SENSE & NONSENSE OF SECURITY CHECK


I now somehow a bisserla'm junk, so slow coming under pressure of time, I wanted to with the post pause (at least for that day) times. But after our very

love dots-Nora has what I am doing all along my thoughts - do I just do "mustard". The word and makes prompt me that is sometimes nervous or brings a bisserl me almost to despair, if I have to enter as nonsensical words like "xympel", "paluempel", "tigeli" (or worse). ;-)

I wonder about the meaning of this query? What are they supposed to protect me or my blog? I have today informed views to the effect of a colleague. This word query protects a blog / forum spam texts that comment coming from robots. Yet. These robots are so intellegent that they always quickly on the latest developments and are more efficient spam. Some of them are able to read even pixelated security questions. Fact: There are So no 100 percent protection against spammers.

I can only tell from personal experience that I have been turned off for half a year, this security check with me and have never received even one spam text (by email, however, very well). Should it happen again? So what - I'm so free - and do not delete a required text.

If you like and in my opinion - should not hesitate to take this little button and put on his blog.



I had been really lucky - I always get totally love comments. Thank you for that!
Bine



Settings -> Comments -> "Show prompt for comments?" -> NO

0 comments:

Post a Comment