Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Percentage Of Women Have Brazillian

MAKE OVERS

The brown plastic flower pot was me long been a thorn in the side - and today I have started. I used cream-colored paint on a white acrylic-Basic. The color is very, very productive, I really only needed two rounds, after an hour it was dry, and do I smell nothing. On request by email to you I share you with the manufacturer, I am of very satisfied it.





From my graphics of today, then yesterday I wrote a tiny day.



And if ever the paint pot is open, then it is also a further thorn in the whitening. I'm a big Yankee Candle fan. It is now several years I have allowed myself to Housewarmer a lampshade. Since there are hardly any of them but to my taste and I mean like the now defunct, I have granted him a little makeover.



be painted the Lampenschirmchen, search during the dry season, a beautiful location and print it out.
I hergenommen a dried antique ink, which is suitable for stamping no longer
but can contact one of the shabby yet beautiful accents.
pull the edges of the expression I have more time on the ink pad so that it gets a little edge. The idea is then glued and with the stamp pad is wiped across the white color and is working again shortly afterwards with his finger to make it not so much fail.
And everything is already done.

it has become quite pretty, right?





0 comments:

Post a Comment