Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Are Some Good Cocky Quotes From Songs

FAVORITE SUMMER SHOES - A FASHION POSTING

My dear Suserl the yellow house anmiert me but sometimes to show my summer shoes.

Who knows, maybe we can attract the spring so yes a bit out of the reserve?

After all, for this Sunday announced double-digit temperatures. So I am "booted" in the basement and got all my favorite summer favorite shoes ever brought up. So spring! Give us a sign!

Suserl love that they are:



But there's more ... though even then! Today there is even a Fashion posting from me, which I dedicate to my dear blogger friend from the Upper Palatinate.

Voila and here are
* my favorite summer shoes
* my favorite jacket
* my favorite blouse
* my favorite shirt
* my favorite cloth
* my favorite scents





I wish all, a wonderful Sunday
Bine

0 comments:

Post a Comment