Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can Cold Hurt Leather

Where there's still jethose?

As well grown skier I am faced with the problem of finding matching pants for my sport. The industry still seems to be pandering to the snowboarders in the plug, because I will be available in the shops just shapeless baggy pants. Frankly, I long for the jethose 1970s. Jürg O., St. Moritz

I've clicked just horrified by the website of Jet Set, Lasse Kjus or Salomon and must confirm your damning verdict on the Skimodebranche. Even with Bogner it does not look much better, with the exception of the nearly 1,000 francs expensive jethose "Racer" to your fashion ideal Bernhard Russi between Aristotle Onassis and comes closest. But you are not alone in your nostalgia. There are some crazy German who have the portal Jethose.com started, where you can buy these trousers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment