Sunday, January 30, 2011

Trane Weathertron Model Baystat 239 Tan Wire

toes with stockings?


I have a few weeks ago bought a pair of ankle-high peep toes with heels. Since I wear now would like, the season but it does not allow a pure climb in bare feet, I would like to know from you how to wear the shoes the best. The seller advised me to wear thick socks. With my 43 years I think it's too "girlie." Claudia W., via e-mail


toes - ie shoes with toe cut at the top - are in fact distinct spring and summer shoes. That they are now sold with high shaft and slip soles are convinced, though from an indomitable will to creativity on the part of designers, but also by a lack of realism. The combination with opaque stockings can be seen but is often suggested and sometimes it even looks sexy and ladylike out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment