Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Does Mowry Tia Have In A Weave

Magazine: Grazia.

It does not always have a book. Women buy also like women's magazines, because the bites no changing that. Of course there are women who buy no women's magazines out of principle has not. This loss is then compensated by those women who really buy many women's magazines, on principle. At the end of the day, pays the stuff, otherwise he would not print.

I myself am no exception, which I need not even admit that I say without blushing. My God, sometimes I just want tips on the hottest sale items of international online stores because I want to know the must-haves for next spring, and also whether an expensive anti-aging cream is better than the cheap.

I absolutely shrink from underground magazines, not back. The proof: Grazia . Grazia is a hair-raising conglomeration of star gossip, fashion, and reports concern a la "My husband goes to a whore." This is still not a unique feature. However, actually only has this inimitable Grazia passive-aggressive tone of voice when it comes to become fat, drug addicted or otherwise is disgraced celebrities.

And only Grazia manages to present quota-serious "reports" to sensational while pupslangweilig. Probably you do not want to read a really, was like Manuela, 33, abandoned by her mother as a baby. One would perhaps the fun of the assessment of the new It bags mess. The comments are therefore only in the magazine so that women feel better when they roam with Grazia in hand toward the box office.

love Grazia, fair enough you can these superfluous reports from life (which must be a very bad and depressing life) leave immediately. I do not care, that is the Heike from Bottrop her husband on bad SM sex. Instead, I would have preferred more "before and after pictures moppel term Vi-egg pies, so my tart with coffee taste even better. Possible with weight. And quite a lot of pictures of shoes. Possible with reference addresses.

Let's make us not fool ourselves, Grazia: You're superficial, and I want you superficial. You must not only act as if you really know what I'd say. If I want, I buy Missy .

0 comments:

Post a Comment