Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where To Ride Dirt In Nj Woodbine

skin-colored shirts, God Almighty!

Can a seller impunity little fashion-conscious men to sell a suit in a skin-colored shirt with tan tie? Last week I saw something like that, combined with a light gray suit. Doris F., Gerzen

Who knows: Maybe it was not a seller, who was to blame for this serious style accident, but the faithful loving wife want to call? Evil tongues say yes, that dress up their men, some women deliberately stupid, so they do not fall prey to other women. This is not my theory, but I can not explain such a fashion incompetence different.

supplement the reader from Sunday evening, 23.1.
Thank you for your cool answer in today's NZZ am Sonntag. It is exactly the answer I was hoping. Now I can present this morning two men involved and create a "problem" humorous from the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment