Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hor Dourves Catering In Orlando, Fl

attract How to see Montserrat?

I go first to the KKL to hear Montserrat Caballe. But I do not know how to dress for it. Can you tell me about that? Denise Z., via e-mail

I hear that was the recital, which was the grande dame of the soprano in Lucerne, on Friday evening a week ago on the stage. I hope you have enjoyed the concert and were dressed properly, even without my advice! Because of course you go to such a concert and place in a festive wardrobe, though not in very large surface. This means a nice dress and some jewelry can be, even a short dress to conform is a great robe is not necessary, if not explicitly to be a gala evening. Messrs. recommends the KKL a dark suit and tie, although there is no explicit dress code demands of its visitors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment