Friday, January 28, 2011

Stock Horespower Of A 351m

PROJECT FRÜHLINGSPLAID "

Until the beginning of spring 21 March 2011 we have 51 days. So there is still time until then my project "FRÜHLINGSPLAID" to complete.


good 2 / 3 of the length is crocheted. Then the good pieces edged with Mäusezähnchen and about five hundred thousand filaments want to be sutured. Finally, I must also have many, many Blümla crochet and sew. This is just the prototype.
.

How about if you you today to the days of my calendar solution designed and keep the day as a living artist?

A beautiful weekend I wish you all,
Bine


PS: It may at one or another of the impression to be bought, I have this great clock of the last posting was already at my house. No. Sorry, unfortunately not. This end we have no free wall and many roof pitches, so unfortunately I have no place for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment