Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cbs Big Bang Theory Streaming

Rock without socks?

I'm 35, working as a lawyer and have slim, athletic and relatively long legs, which I show you. Long skirts, I do not like me are comfortable skirts to just above the knee. Is this appropriate or should be longer skirt? I also find the rule that a woman should wear a skirt and stockings in the summer always ridiculous and unsophisticated. Can one overcome this? Lara B., Eglisau

you have my blessing if you whistle in the summer on wearing stockings for a short skirt. If you got the legs, show them! Elegant French women who did almost never stockings, and know how to enjoy life. By contrast the all too zealous flesh-colored stockings of American women sometimes made it nasty. As for your tendency to short skirts, I think: Do it, but remember that sometimes it can be refined more than is absolutely necessary to conceal. I personally find tight, straight skirts that cover the knees, much sexier than those who go in the direction of "mini".

0 comments:

Post a Comment