Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rubbing Alcohol For Sore Throat

mourn

As I, now 43 years old and worked in the financial sector, some 22 years ago I lost my grandfather, we all wore black ties one week, to express our sadness expression. Close family members wore an armband for several days. Now my father is deceased. How and with what you wear mourning today? Alexander K., via e-mail


armbands are no longer in use, so I though of this beautiful, but today would not recommend often misleadingly interpreted accessory. I think you would allow more Political discussions can be expected as Kondolenzbekundungen. The black tie seems to me to still an appropriate symbol to wear mourning. And a flat black silk coated mourning button or "button" as they say, fits into a modern business suit.

Note from 08.02.2011 from reader Sandra K.:
I received late last year commissioned by the Institute for the cemetery and tomb culture Zurich, to let the tradition of mourning buttons to life with his own creations again. My collection is now completed and in the sales shop at the Institute for the cemetery and tomb culture in Zurich available. It sells mourning buttons, cuffs and collar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment